Friday, April 16, 2010

Nursery for baby #2

The bassinet all ready to go, with a matress cover i made.


A crib sheet and blanket made by me, the amazing little elephant was made by Lily http://twostraycats.etsy.com check out her shop!
Change table cover made by me along with the matching crib skirt...my last projects are a matching snail valance and polka dot roman blinds.



A wonderful owl bow/clip holder off etsy (all hair clips are from etsy too!)



Matching snails pillow made me me :) alont with the birds waterproof changing pad. The chenille elephant is off etsy.





3 comments:

  1. Oh, it's just beautiful Jaimie! I bet she's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most beautiful nursery. You could have a future in interior decorating if you wanted to! Your little girl is going to love her room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it so pretty I want another baby now

    I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete